Berkebile Oil Products - Cooling Systems
BERKEBILE 2+2® RADIATOR KOOL... controls corrosion scaling and fouling in low makeup, closed cooling, and heating systems. It is a 13-component liquid blend of inorganic and organic inhibitors formulated specifically for ethylene glycol-based heat transfer fluids.
BERKEBILE 2+2® RADIATOR KOOL controls corrosion of radiators, piping, engine jackets, and heat exchangers by depositing a protective, micro-thin film on all metal surfaces contacted: iron, steel, copper, copper alloys, aluminum, colder, weld metals, and brass. It is uniquely designed to be effective in various conditions, such as temperatures up to 2500 F., multi-metal systems, systems with high dissolved oxygen content, and where flow is sluggish or even static.
BERKEBILE 2+2® RADIATOR KOOL utilizes the latest in cooling water technology, synergistically compounding the inhibitive properties of nitrite, molybdate, and axole inhibitors. Buffering agents automatically maintain a pH in the 10.0-10.8 range. For dirty systems, BERKEBILE 2+2® RADIATOR KOOL contains a polyacrylate ter-polymer that effectively disperses deposits and corrosion products. Because makeup water occasionally contains hardness, it is formulated with a highly effective scale inhibitor to prevent mineral scale deposition.
- A PERMANENT SEALER FOR HIGH-PRESSURE COOLING SYSTEMS IN CARS, TRUCKS, AND TRACTORS!
- MIXES WITH ALL TYPES OF ANTI-FREEZE!
- AVAILABLE AS A LIQUID OR A POWDER!
Directions for Use
WARNING: Do not remove the cap from the hot radiator. Allow the engine to cool before removing the lid and adding any liquids to the cooling system.
1) After the engine is excellent, remove the radiator cap and ensure the cooling system has enough room to add one whole can (30 oz.).
2) Add the entire contents of the can to the radiator once it's time.
3) Replace the radiator cap. Use one can of BERKEBILE 2+2® RADIATOR KOOL for every 20 quarts of the cooling solution.
30 fl. oz. Liquid
5 gallon Liquid